Friday, June 30, 2006

End Of June and a load of Computer Trouble

June has come and gone, and I never really got anything going Poker wise, I played less then 7 hours a week which is way down for me and never got on a roll. My bank roll increase a measly $18 so we'll just say I broke even which include's Bonuses. In terms of record keeping I was able to transfer my book keeping over to a site called www.pokerdominator.com, this site is perfect for my needs as it not only keeps your results, but it also has a good section on tournament play and an even better segment dedicated to Bankroll management. This has allowed me to seperate my bonuses earned from actual results for the year. So far in 2006, I am - $480 in actual poker results, but I have increased my bankroll by almost $3000. I am not all that surprised by the fact that I am down, I have been playing 4 tables almost exclusively from when 2006 began and my tournament results have been quite poor. The multitabling allows me to clear bonuses at a faster pace and I am happy to be earning around $100 an hour at this point. My goal is to turn around the losses and start winning while multitabling and this will improve my hourly rate in a huge way.

On Thursday I turned my Computer off after is had a normal spat and froze, the problem was that when I flicked it back on, there was no power. Ive brought it into the Computer Guy here at work (Gary) and he thinks the power source is blown and that it is probley time for a new machine. I will most likely call dell this weekend and am planning on buying a new desk top and a new lap top.

As for non poker related issues, I worked my last shift at the Hockey Hall of Fame on Thursday, they were very nice about it and left the door open to me returning later in the year if I decide I'd like to. But, for now I have decided to become a full time employee at a my father's company Cardinal Containers. The commute is a bit long (40 mins or so) but the flexabilty is great and I feel I am ready to make a stronger contribution.

Amy and I also had our engagement party/Local reception on Sunday June 25th at Wooden Stick's Golf Course in Uxbridge. They set up a great tent for us with lots of food and a great mingling area. We had a great turn out and the afternoon was a tonne of fun. The Jack and Jill and Stag are coming up next and then we head to Mexico on November 29th...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com