Tuesday, April 25, 2006

An Interesting Week...

Poker wise, things have been going smooth, for the most part I have probley been breaking even since the last post with a couple of nice wins combined with a big loss or two. I have completed 1300 pts off the Eurobet Bonus and now 568 left to go. I am hoping to finish it over the next couple of days. I did manage a 3rd place finish in Tourney #8 of the poker league which netted me $40 and 17 points. I am now in 7th place, 5 points back of the final table with 3 tournies to play.

Over the weekend, I went out to dinner on Friday night with my sister, Her husband Craig, Amy and a friend of thiers. We went to the Keg and had a nice meal and a great time. Then Saturday it was off to Brokklin to celebrate Amy brother in law's 30th birthday. They had a keg setup as well as a couple of Poker tables, so we got some $10 tournies going. They were a lot of fun, but i didnt cash in either and took a pretty bad beat in the 2nd tourney when my QQ lost to 99 all in Preflop. Oh well, its only $10.

On Monday, My Daniel Negreanu DVD arrived (finally) and I got a chance to watch it, I have to say that I thought it would be a bit better, but over all I enjoyed it and I picked up a few things that will help my game. What I have noticed from most of these DVD's and books is that for the most part they concentrate on Preflop play with good cards. They never get into marginal situations post flop in multi-way pots which is where I need the most help.

Hope all is well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com