Monday, April 03, 2006

End of March....

Ive been spending my online poker time on Empire the past few days and so far have cleared $100 Re-load bonus in which I had to play 700 Raked hands. I broke even most of the sessions but in the last one, I lost $45, the big hands was having a Royal flush draw on the flop w/ AQs, I hit my flush on the turn after all the money went in, but opponent had 2 pair and rivered a FH.

Currently, Im working on a $200 Re-load bonus on Empire, so I have to play 1400 Raked hands by Tuesday. It wont be easy but I think I can get it done.

Sunday was also my poker league, I had a few big hands early including AA vs KK, and I hit a flush w/ KQs vs a set and won a nice pot. I cruised to the final 3 with out any major hits to the stack, but once we were 3 handed, it became a very tough battle between My brother Darrell and Todd, Darrell had a significant chip lead, and Todd and I were around even with about T5000, blinds were starting to become an issue as we started 3 handed play with blinds at 100/200. I was on a roller coaster the whole time and finally ended being eliminated w/ the blinds at 400/800 and my stack being at T2400, I called the SB's All in from the BB with Q3s and lost to his QJ. So I finished 3rd and moved into 8th place in the standings 5 points back of the final table.


.*************************************************************************************
Results
Live Ring Games= -$30/4 hours= -$7.50/hr
Live Tournies= -$120/ 11 hours= -$10.91/Hr
OnLine Tournies= -$30/ 3 hours= -$10/Hour
OnLine Ring Games= $224/41 Hours= $5.45/Hour
Total= $45/59 hrs= $.75/hr
Current On-Line Bank Roll= $3623 US (+$200)

2 Comments:

At Mon Apr 03, 08:51:00 PM EDT, Blogger andy said...

WAIT.

you did the empire reload twice??

i only did it once.

 
At Mon Apr 03, 09:15:00 PM EDT, Blogger BNH77 said...

My fiance is signed up on sites like Party/Stars/Empire ect, so I am able to do those bonuses twice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com