Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Bad Run, Computer Trouble....

I hit a very rough patch on Eurobet and dropped $300 over the past couple of days dropping me to -$80 or so for the month of February. This down swing has been caused by me over playing draws and missing as well as having my big hands get beat. In my last session I moved all in for $50 twice with fush draws and missed. I then moved all in w/ KK twice PF, got called by AK and 99 and lost both hands. I have 600 points left to finish a $300 bonus on Eurobet and will continue to plug away until the bonus is complete.

Unfortuantely, I wont be completing anything on line for a few days as my computer at home basically shut down on Monday morning. I took it into to future shop today so they can look at and hopefully get it cleaned up and back online, but it looks like it will be 2 or 3 days before I play any poker.

Hope every one else is running better then I....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com