Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Poker-Work-Poker

I woke up a little earlier then usual today and played some NL holdem, it wasnt a great session and I lost $21 in an hour, most of it w/ JJ vs QQ and KK, I was happy not to lose all of my stack on a board of all undercards, but I leaked away more chips on other hands later on.

I then went to work, and came home and watched Batman Begins on DVD, Its the 2nd time I saw the movie and it was just as good as the 1st time. After the movie it was back to Empire Poker to finish off a $100 Bonus I was working on, I put in a marathon 3 hour session which was going great after I doubled of off of AK w/ a set of 6's on a board of K-6-3-9-K. Unfortanetly late in the session I took a $22 hit when my Aces and 6's lost to a flush draw, I put him all in with my two pair but he called and hit his draw. So I finished up $9 for the 3 hour session, but I did complete the $100 bonus and added $147 to bank roll playing at empire the past few days. I will still be there over the next few days as I clear the same $100 bonus with my fiance's (amy) account.

Ive got tomorrow off, so I will be looking to get a lot of hands in if possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com